Thank you for your visit! If you have any question regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us. By using this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make are subject to our terms and conditions (T&C).
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Shipping is free for all orders over $60. Our Starter Kits (Swatch book and tape measure) are also delivered free of charge. Shipping costs $15 for all other orders.
- Unless otherwise specified on the product page, delivery of custom orders usually takes place within 35 days of the day you place your order and we have your confirmed measurements. Shipping is done via DHL.
- If your order requires adjustments we will provide a credit of up to $ 125 / € 100 for local tailoring per custom suit and up to $50 / €40 for any ready-to-wear suit or other custom-tailored item. Only fit alterations are covered by this policy - we cannot cover alterations for wear & tear.
- If your custom suit cannot be altered by a local tailor, we will remake it for you. Please send us your request for a remake within 30 days of the delivery of your order. You may include the alterations form with your tailor's suggestions. This option is applicable if you haven't used the alterations credit. Customization options cannot be changed for the remake. This policy is also not applicable to any ready-to-wear products.
- If you are not happy with your order and want a full refund, please contact us. Items can be sent back within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Return shipping is free (via USPS for custom suit orders in the U.S. and via DHL for all other orders) - please get in touch to request shipping labels. We do not cover the costs for any packaging materials and we cannot issue a refund with a total value higher than the value of your order. We also cannot cancel orders or issue full refunds for orders put on hold or awaiting measurements or information for more than 90 days.
- For international returns, please clearly mark that the goods are being returned (please note "returned clothing") and have no commercial value (please note $1). We do not cover the costs of any customs duties that may be levied in case you do not clearly mark that the goods are being returned.
Personal information that we gather
We only store the information you choose to provide us, as well as the minimum amount of information about your visit stored in essential cookies, which we need for the basic functionality of the website.
We need your name and address to make deliveries and you may also opt to provide us with additional personal details. This allows us to service you better and provide you with relevant information. You can opt to receive our newsletter, and you are able to opt out at any time.
The forms on the website are designed to collect only the minimum amount of information necessary:
- Delivery address & phone number for international shipping purposes.
- For custom tailored garments we collect measurements & fit information necessary to create your individual pattern.
- We do not store payment details in our system - this information is stored by our GDPR compliant payment processor (Braintree, a division of PayPal).
- Any emails you may send are stored in our GDPR compliant customer support software.
Storing of information
We use up-to-date security solutions to protect your information. We use strong encryption to protect your data.
Credit/Debit card information
We never store your credit / debit card information in our systems. All payments are processed entirely by Paypal and its Braintree Payments division. Access to these systems from our team is very limited - we never have any access to the full payments details for your credit / debit cards.
Sharing of information to third parties
We will not share any information that you give us with any third party.Your GDPR Rights
You have the right to access & change the personal data your have provided - names, shipping and billing data can all be updated at checkout. Your profile allows you to update your sizing and measurements information which you have provided.
Right to be forgotten: you can request that we delete your account and all associated data - please submit a request to email@example.com. We will process this ASAP, on the same or on the next business day at the latest.
Data portability: your measurements information is listed in your measurements profile. If you need any additional assistance or details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a swift response.Cookies
You can allow, delete, or block cookies in your computer’s configuration settings, depending on the browser you’re using. Some web services might get blocked if you do this.
Here’s how to deactivate or block cookies in different web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-GB&oco=1
- Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Blackberry: https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/How-to-Enable-browser-cookies-for-a-blackberry-browser/td-p/211133
DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any changes to these T&C will take effect from the date posted to this website. Continued and subsequent use of the website will denote your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to alter the website including content and prices at any time. All offers, special items and prices may be withdrawn at any time. We reserve the right to end any sale and promotions at any time at our discretion.
Please, keep your user name and password safe. We will never ask you for account username or passwords by email, or in any other way. If you suspect any misuses of your account please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
We make every effort to accurately represent the colors of the textiles that we use in production. However, due to variances among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact. You can order the "Starter Kit", which includes a fabric swatch book, as well as a tape measure.
You may choose to publish feedback on any item you have purchased by filling out a form that we may send to your email address after you receive your item. We will never publish any feedback without such consent.
We reserve the right to remove any feedback from oliverwicks.com, if we deem it to be obscene, defamatory or in violation of trademark, copyright or other laws, or is otherwise unacceptable. We are not responsible or liable in any way for feedback posted by our customers. It is the opinion of the customer only.
Once you have placed your order and gone through the checkout we will send you an automated email confirming your order has been placed. If this is your first custom order with us we will first review your measurements before we start producing any made-to-measure items. If we have any questions, we will not be able to start production until you respond, and consequently the delivery date may be pushed back.
We will start producing your order as soon as we can – sometimes we start production in 48 hours. As soon as it is ready, your order will be packed and shipped and an email to let you know your order has been shipped will be sent to you.
First time customers: for orders of more than one custom tailored garment, we first tailor and deliver one of the garments, and once you confirm everything is alright with the fit, we will immediately get started with the rest of the order.
Cancellations and changes, Returns
Please write us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order. We will immediately initiate the refund, which should show on the bank statement within 7-10 days. We make every effort to keep our customers satisfied, so all of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In case you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything in our power to make things right. Sometimes minor adjustments are necessary for a perfect fit for first-time customers. Once we have a precise lock on your exact measurements, all future orders will fit perfectly. We cannot cancel orders or issue full refunds for orders put on hold by the customer or awaiting measurements or information for more than 90 days.
- If your order requires adjustments we will provide a credit of up to $125 / €100 for local tailoring per custom suit and up to $50 / €40 for any ready-to-wear suit or other custom-tailored item. If you ordered just a ready-to-wear jacket or just a ready-to-wear pair of pants, we will provide credit of up to $30 / €24 and $20 / €16 respectively.
- Please take an alterations form with you to your tailor, and then have your tailor fill-in his contact details as well as any adjustments that may be necessary. Please email it to us, along with a receipt, within 365 days of delivery.
- If your custom-tailored garment cannot be altered by a local tailor, we will remake it with your adjusted measurements. Please send us your request for a remake within 30 days of the delivery of your order. Please include a photo and a description of the problem, along with an alterations form indicating the necessary changes and your tailor's notes. Remakes are entirely free and come with free shipping. Remakes are completed as soon as possible, typically faster than the original order. This option is applicable if you haven't used the alterations credit. Customization options cannot be changed for remakes. This policy is also not applicable to ready-to-wear products.
- If you are not happy with your order and want a full refund, please contact us. Items can be sent back within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Swatchbooks / Starter Kits cannot be returned for a refund. Our requirements for returns are pretty standard: Items must be sent back within 30 days of delivery, in new and unused condition, without any alterations. Any promotional items received along with your order must be returned as well. If those conditions are not met we are not able to refund the order, and we will send it back to customer. Once we receive the items, we will immediately initiate the refund, which should show on the bank statement within 7-10 days. We cannot cancel orders or issue full refunds for orders put on hold by the customer or awaiting measurements or information for more than 90 days. For international returns, please clearly mark that the goods are being returned (please note "returned clothing") and have no commercial value (please note $1). We do not cover the costs of any customs duties that may be levied in case you do not clearly mark that the goods are being returned.
Return shipping is free (via USPS in the U.S., Royal Mail in the UK and other carriers for the rest of the world) - please get in touch to request shipping labels. We do not cover the costs for any packaging materials and we cannot issue a refund with a total value higher than the value of your order.
Deals and Promotions
Unless otherwise stated, different deals and promotions cannot be combined.
Free samples are ordered and delivered in good faith. Hence, upon our discretion, we will filter all orders referred by or associated with posts on sites and aggregators for free products and deals.
Shipping is free for all orders over $60 (€50). Our Starter Kits (Swatch book and tape measure) are also delivered free of charge. Shipping costs $15 (€9.90) for all other orders.
Unless otherwise specified on the product page, delivery of custom orders usually takes place within 35 days of the day you place your order and we have your confirmed measurements.
All payments are processed either by PayPal (Europe) or Braintree - a PayPal Division (US), https://www.braintreepayments.com/.
Price of Goods
The price you are charged when you place your order will be the price you pay. In the rare event of a pricing error occurring because of a website technical error we reserve the right not to supply the goods at that price, we will contact you to let you know the correct price - you reserve the right to cancel the order if you choose. We reserve the right to alter all prices at any time, however if a price change occurs (up or down) after your order has been placed you will pay the agreed price as detailed in your order (except if that price is incorrect due to a website technical issue).
Intellectual Property Rights
By use of this website you agree that all logos, descriptions and content remain the property under copyright of oliverwicks.com and that reproduction / use of any part of this website will only be considered following our specific authorization in writing.
We make every effort to make our site very safe for you. We will not be held liable for any malicious software which may result from use of this site although all reasonable security steps are taken to prevent such chances occurring.
We will not be held liable for any economic losses, loss of goodwill or reputation or any special or indirect losses caused by use of this website or by products purchased from it.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use oliverwicks.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Nothing contained within the Terms & Conditions effects your statutory rights as a consumer.
This website is owned and operated by Dragon Inside Inc (US operations) and Bold Fashion Limited (EU and the rest of the world).
Bold Fashion Ltd.
Company No: 202486827
VAT Number: BG202486827
Phone Number: +1 888-914-8913